Wednesday, December 2, 2009

98: Submitted by Jennifer and Shwet (Philadelphia)





We just got married in India two weeks ago and we couldn't be happier! My husband is Indian and I'm Caucasian (European descent). We've been together over two years and are so excited to be married and start our family soon!

It saddens me that people have issues with interracial families and want to impose their racist beliefs upon others. I honestly feel sorry for these people because they obviously have many issues and problems in their lives! It's very sad and I hope with time, the new generations will see and think the way we do with regard to race!

Thanks for doing this!

Here are some photos from our wedding two weeks ago in India!

Sincerely,
Jennifer and Shwet
Philadelphia Suburbs, PA

No comments:

Post a Comment